Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Joseph!

The day after our Monopoly adventure (so, still Halloween weekend) we celebrated Joseph's birthday at Hendrick's Pub.  This is a new bar on Kirby near West Alabama that was pretty fun.  Good place to watch sports and the waitresses really went all out with their Halloween costumes.  

the Birthday Boy!



Lauren, Trey, Sarah, Nick, Ladd and myself were all there to celebrate.  I didn't get any group pics for some reason but I did end up getting a photo shoot of me and Ladd.  Do you like our red attire for Tech?!


Is Ladd wasted?

Wasn't ready for this one...
Aww Ladd being cute
Lauren and I were both designated drivers that night.  She gets a back rub from the birthday boy in appreciation.  I get to take care of my husband who took full advantage of not having to drive (see pics below).


He acquired some Budweiser bandannas, one for his leg and one for his head, duh.

Dancing
Blue Steel

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! and the first photo of you and Ladd is really good of you guys!

    ReplyDelete