On October 22nd, we got together for a couples shower to celebrate Baby Kingston Henry McKnight. I was a hostess along with Sara, Jessica, Ashley, Lindsay and Sarah. Jessica graciously allowed us to party it up at her house.
In preparation of the event, Lindsay and I met at my house and did some 150% cooking of quite a masterpiece spread. Although I do not have pics of the final products, just imagine meatballs, steamed rice, chicken spaghetti, Caesar salad, garlic bread, bruschetta, petite caprese skewers and roasted pecans. All of that homemade by yours truly and little Ms. Lindsay Oman. Some party goers even ventured to call it the "best shower food ever". Of course, I'm now considering opening a catering business.
Everyone enjoyed the party, especially the watching Tech beat OU part of the evening. Kingston got some great stuff. I'm so behind on blogging because he might be here any day now. I'm glad I finally got this posted before his arrival! We can't wait to meet him!!
 |
| Hostesses with Momma-to-be |
 |
| Hostesses + spouses |
 |
| Me and two of my favorite gals, Annie & Jenny |
 |
| And my favorite picture of the evening! I think Amelia and I are both seriously getting in the way of this bromance. In addition, I think my husband looks very pretty in this photo :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment