We spent Easter weekend down in Corpus. Ladd, my brother, the two dogs, and I piled in the Tahoe for a road trip. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend down South. We hadn't been down there since Christmas. My parents had turned on the heater for the pool so I was glad to be able to do what I love doing when I'm down there - cooking out and getting some sun by the pool!
| Boys in the front and me in the back enjoying a movie with the pups on the way down! |
Here's a little video of Franklin doing what he loves best by the pool. I swear I raised an alcoholic dog because he thoroughly enjoys knocking beers down that we've rested along the pool and seeing if there's any drops left. Poor guy - this one was so empty!
loved the video! so funny!
ReplyDelete