I realize this post is a little late, I was waiting on some pictures - better late than never!!
The second weekend of June, I got to experience my first Friday off and what better way to spend it then at the beach with all of the girls! We packed up and headed out Thursday night for Crystal Beach. Annie hosted all of us gals at her family beach house for the weekend. Thursday night Annie, Jessica and I got down there to get things set up and enjoy the night so we could get up early Friday and have ample sun time.
Friday the rest of the ladies started arriving early and we spent the day soaking up the sun.
![]() |
| Me and the hostess with the mostest |
![]() |
| Sabrina and Me |
Friday night was Fiesta night. We all brought our Mexican dresses and we cooked up a fajita feast.
Saturday we got up early to do it all over again - fun in the sun. We all sported french braids on the beach.
![]() |
| Me, Lindsay, Jessica, Jenny |
Saturday night we got out of the house for a bit and had dinner at the Stingaree.
![]() |
| Trying to capture the sunset |
![]() |
| Waiting for our table |
![]() |
| Enjoying some seafood! |
It was a wonderful weekend with great friends. I came home with a lovely tan for summer. I can't wait to go back - next time we will hit up Schlitterbahn Galveston - I heart water parks!! Thanks Annie for hosting!!












Yea for Mexican dresses and braids! Very cute..
ReplyDelete