Wednesday, January 4, 2012

11/11/11

11/11/11 was a big birthday day.  I celebrated Kate's 29th birthday in the morning.  We met at her house at 9 am and grabbed some breakfast and mimosas.  We then piled into a limo and went up to the Nutcracker Market.  This was my first time at the market and it was very interesting.  There was definitely tons of stuff to shop for and I am looking forward to going back next year!





After the market, with all of our loot.
This was my only purchase - an iPhone cover from MD Anderson.  It was drawn by a 17 year old girl with cancer named Carrington.  I thought it was beautiful and what a great idea.  They have lots of cute things - check them out at http://www.childrensart.org/
When we got back from the Nutcracker Market, we grabbed a lovely lunch on the outdoor patio at Hungry's.  Happy Birthday Kate, I'm glad I got to celebrate with you on your day!

After lunch I had to hurry home and get a few appetizers whipped up.  We celebrated my father in law's 49th birthday with a big party at the Anderson house.  My parents came in town to celebrate too.  Unfortunately I am getting worse at capturing these wonderful moments with photos.  This is the only one I took that night but believe me, we all had a great time!

Happy Birthday Mark!  I loved the chocolate fountain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment