We celebrated Jessica's birthday back in November and I'm finally getting around to posting! Jessica, like me, enjoys celebrating her special day a few times. Our first celebration happened at Jess' house and of course involved a few drinking games. Hanging out in her garage playing on the ping pong table and listening to some lovely music is always a blast. This is why I continually tell my husband we need a darn ping pong table! It was on my Christmas list and once I get to posting that entry you will see that I did not get it! :(
![]() |
| All the ladies and one Miller twin at the Casa Williams celebration! |
| After a few rounds of flip cup... |
A few days later on Jessica's actual birthday we all headed up to the movie theater to watch Breaking Dawn. I think that's what it was called. It was one of those Twilight movies which I am not familiar with the books or the movies. The first picture below are the die hard fans. The second picture is just me and Annie chilling on the end because we had never read any books or seen any previous movies. The movie was ok considering.
Happy Birthday Jess! I enjoyed celebrating with you!!



No comments:
Post a Comment