We had so much fun last year that we had to have a Beach Weekend reunion this year. One year exactly to the day we packed up and made the trip down to Annie's beach house in Crystal Beach for a girls weekend. Annie and I headed down after work on Thursday. We stopped for groceries about 30 minutes out and got there and unpacked and opened up our first beverage before the sun went down. You're always more organized the second time around!
We had quite a late night on Thursday and really no pictures to show. What I do have is a special video though. I was freezing in the house as I usually am in Annie's houses and I found a lovely A&M sweater in the closet. Here's a little modeling show Annie recorded. Whoop!
Friday we slept in until Jenny arrived and then got up and moving. Laughing, talking, hanging on the deck and just enjoying each other's company.
This year I went and picked up neon tanks at American Apparel for everyone and a friend at work has a screen printing machine. She was able to print 150% on all of the thanks for us. You will see the tank in all of the photos because I pretty much wore mine the whole weekend. I love it!
| First beverage on Friday |
Lindsay and Sabrina arrived Friday night and we enjoyed Scattergories and girl time late into the night. We got up and Saturday and hit the beach.
Sara & Jess arrived on Saturday and met us at the beach.
![]() |
| All the ladies in their tanks! |
![]() |
| 150% rainbow |
After a ton of rounds of Scattergories (who knew that game was so fun?!) we spent the rest of Saturday night dancing the night away on the deck. We hope we didn't keep the neighbors up too late!
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure this was when decided to do the Macarena - this picture is a great action shot and very representative of our last night at the Beach |
What a blast! Until next year ladies!




No comments:
Post a Comment