Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MD Nest Bandera, TX

Early May 2012, my in-laws purchased a house in Bandera, TX on 10 acres of land.  Ladd and I made the trip to check it out over Memorial weekend and we had a great time.

Here are a few pics of the two bedroom two bath cutie.

Looking out from the deck to some of the cleared land





We got in late Friday night but got up and out of the house early on Saturday.  We had lunch at the Camp Verde General Store in Camp Verde, TX and then headed up to Kerrville.  This area of Texas is so beautiful.  We ended up at Sears and picked up a riding lawn mower. 

Franklin giving Ladd a hand
Saturday night we had dinner at drinks at the local Bandera wine bar - Mulberry's.  Ladd and I headed home on Sunday.  It was a nice relaxing little vacation and we are looking forward to going back!

During our drive around the hill country we were all four trying to figure out a name for the house.  Ladd was saying they should use something with MD in it for their initials.  Then Diane said "empty nest" and I said "oh that's a great idea - MD nest like empty nest".  Well I had misheard her so in the midst of us being confused by each other, Mark says "i like that".  And MD Nest was official!

No comments:

Post a Comment