Thursday, September 8, 2011

#1 Sushi in Houston

As I sit at my desk eating leftover pizza, I can't help but reminisce about my wonderful working lunch yesterday.  Without a doubt, Uptown Sushi is the best sushi restaurant in Houston.  I absolutely love love this place.  We used to go all the time at my old job and I've already been three times in my short tenure with the new company.  I definitely like trying other sushi restaurants (especially cheaper ones when its my money) but nothing has yet to beat Uptown.  Their fish is super fresh!

My favorite rolls:

Godzilla Roll
Chopped salmon and white onion topped with chopped jalapenos, green tobasco and ponzu sauce.
Bahama Breeze
Onion ring and peppercorn tuna topped with lobster salad mix, cilantro, wonton skin and spicy miso dressing.

Pair some of that with a seaweed salad and sashimi pieces and YUM.

Now if only I could get my husband to start eating ANY seafood and we could take baby steps to sushi. 
One day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care what he says, he does like SHRIMP! I guess I know better than he does - he must've forgotten. ;)

    However, he will never eat Sushi. :)

    DeDe

    ReplyDelete