Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You dont know Jacques!

Is my current nail color and I LOVE it! 

Not my nails - stole off Internet :)

It's a purple grey and I think it goes with everything :) 

I got a long overdue mani/pedi this past weekend.  I went in specifically looking for a grey color because I had read about it being a good color for the fall.  My wonderful MIL joined me at a neighborhood nail salon for some Sunday pampering.  She initially sat down for french but once she saw the grey on my toes, she loved it too!

Twinsie Toes!
Looks pretty good on my baby finger nails too. Maybe if I keep up with my mani's, I will finally stop biting my nails!!


I'm also looking forward to sporting my nails along with this :

My new Fedora :)

I've been wanting a fedora for awhile so hopefully I can pull of the hat look. We shall see!

I'm going to Charleston this Thursday - Monday with a fabulous group of eight girls. I'm so happy for the three day work week and really looking forward to vacation!

On a side note I babysat this adorable little boy last night:

Noah Kerr

This was the only picture he would let me take to send to mom to let her know we were doing just fine!  We played outside in the backyard, danced in the kitchen to music on the iPad, ate some pizza, played with trains, read a few books, did an alphabet puzzle, played some baseball, some basketball, took a bath, ate some ice cream, played angry birds on the iPhone, and got in about 30 minutes of watching the Cars movie!

I will admit, I was a tad nervous as this was my first time babysitting any children other than my niece and that too has been rare. But it was easy breezy!  Looking forward to next time and if anyone else needs a babysitter, feel free to call me!  Eventually this practice will pay off and it will be fun along the way!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm exhausted just reading about your night.

    DeDe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it was fun! We did a ton of stuff, but nothing for a very long period of time at all so the list sounds more exhausting than it really was.

    But either way, you can't be exhausted, you need to get ready for grandchildren - duh!

    ReplyDelete