Because I have every other Friday off, I got to enjoy a four day Labor Day weekend. It was jam packed and it was the first year in awhile that I didn't have to work!
We are getting new bedroom furniture delivered next weekend so I decided to paint our bedroom this weekend. We picked out a new comforter and then my in-laws helped me pick out a warm brown color of paint to match. I painted most of the day Friday and got a lot done. I did some more on Monday and have just a bit to finish this week. Pictures to come once all the furniture is in and the room is set up!
Friday night, Eric and Fausto came in town to visit for the weekend.
On Saturday we went over to Jeremy and Amelia's for a bit to celebrate the holiday weekend. We got home early though because Eric was at the house with Bob and Sue who had come in town to stay with us. We hung out at the house eating pizza and catching up. Sunday, the three of them got up early to head to College Station to tailgate and go to the A&M game. A&M won but I'm what they call a 2%er and don't follow much Aggie football. I'll give you a Whoop though because I did graduate from there and wear my Aggie ring almost daily and we scored a pretty good amount of points :)
Ladd and I had a busy Sunday with 2 birthday parties. First was Ladd's god sister Madison's 18th birthday party at my in-laws house. The weather was amazing and we enjoyed some hamburgers off the grill - yum!
Next was Ladd's friend Bryant's dad's 60th birthday party at BB's in the Heights. It was a fun party at a great location. It is always nice catching up with some of Ladd's high school buddies that we don't get to see as often.
| At BB's |
We had a great time with family and friends this weekend!
On a television side note -
I really really enjoyed the season finale of the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I know, don't really remember how I got hooked on that show, but I love that Amy and Ricky are engaged for any of you fellow watchers!
Also, as the Keeping up with the Kards season wrapped up this weekend, I'm very much looking forward to Kim's fairytale wedding and Kourtney and Kim take New York!
Love the television side note! I agree about the Kardashians. Also, don't forget about Rachel Zoe and RHOBH! However, I still want Ben and Amy together, I just don't trust Ricky...
ReplyDeleteI don't watch Rachel Zoe and I catch RHOBH on re-runs, don't record. I did see part of it - seemed tame. You are ridiculous - Ricky is AMAZING and Ben is NOT.
ReplyDelete